Sunday, March 14, 2010

Ladies,do u like to where hight heels?? what size shoes do u where??how old are u?? do u like low or high heel

open or close toe??? whats your favort color heel to where????????????????????????

Ladies,do u like to where hight heels?? what size shoes do u where??how old are u?? do u like low or high heel
You obviously have a foot fetish.... Here is not the greatest place to be looking for someone to satisfy it.





To answer your questions:


Do I like to wear high heels? Yes


What size shoe do you wear? 8 1/2 (US)


How old am I? 21


Low or high heel? Depends on what mood I'm in and what I'm wearing


Open or closed? Depends on the season (and if I need a pedicure)


Favorite color? Black
Reply:How old are you? I can't tell by your wonderful typing. And 1 question mark at the end of the sentence is enough. Don't try to take this personal.





Do I like to wear high heels? Boots only.





What shoe size do I wear? I wear 7 1/2 US.





How old am I? I am 20 years old.





Do I like low or high heels? Why did you ask that again? Your first question should cover that.





Do I like open or closed toe heels? Closed, like I said I only like boots.





What is my favorite color heel to wear? Black.



visual arts

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

shoe heels Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting