Sunday, March 14, 2010

Shoe shiners nightmare??

i shine shoes at the airport, its a really crappy job except when i get a nice tip. the other day a woman asked me to shine her shoes. She was wearing heels, so i couldnt shine them, and i promptly told her "no." She called me sexist and slapped me in the face...





the thing is i cant stop thinking about her, did i do something wrong?

Shoe shiners nightmare??
Hire a bounty hunter to track her down and apologize. She was out of place to slap a shoe shiner. She was most definitely out of place.
Reply:Well, I don't know why this question is in singles and dating, but no you didn't. Perhaps you could have said more gently...I can't shine heels...instead of no. Other than that, you were not doing anything wrong and you definitely weren't sexist. Why you can't stop thinking about her I don't know. Don't worry about it, she was probably having a bad day. You didn't do anything wrong.



reliable web hosting

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

shoe heels Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting