Sunday, March 14, 2010

The bones grind together in my the balls of my feet when I wear high heels, what can I do to stop it?

I have tried cushions and lower heels and even shoes with more width at the bottom (open toe or nearly flat sandals). I know that the bones grinding can't be good, so I have not been wearing them. I want to wear cute shoes though!! Please help

The bones grind together in my the balls of my feet when I wear high heels, what can I do to stop it?
Make sure the size is right.


You could try insoles, they really helped for me.


Also make sure your walking right in them, that can also cause foot pains.


Walk heel to toe, don't wobble your ankles and make sure your standing straight.
Reply:Yes, definitely keep wearing heels. But try those rubber things, I don't know what they're called..



Nanny

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

shoe heels Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting