Sunday, March 14, 2010

How can I get rid of the whole nike plus thing from my shoe?

I have an air pegasus and it feels like there is a lump in the heel of one shoe and not the other.

How can I get rid of the whole nike plus thing from my shoe?
I recommend that you take the shoe back to the store and explain the problem. The shoe design may defective and if it is then any normal store would give you an exchange (not necessarily a refund). Trying to do surgery on a faulty shoe may result in a shoe that is unwearable and prevent you from getting an exchange.





Nike designed the shoe not to cause the problem you describe. They would rather exchange a shoe than lose a customer.
Reply:Just pull up the liner inside your shoe and pull it out. It's not hard.



myspace

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

shoe heels Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting