Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Why do I feel pins and needles in my heels one day after my feet were in wet shoes for 10 hours?

My heels are uncomfortable after they were trapped in wet shoes for my shift at work. They became pruned just like when finger tips are in water for long periods. What is causing the pain the day after, and how soon can I expect it to fade?

Why do I feel pins and needles in my heels one day after my feet were in wet shoes for 10 hours?
It should fade in a while, depending on the case anywhere from a couple of hours to a day or so. Sometimes, the contraction (pruning) of the skin pinches nerves or irritates them. It also lowers circulation. lack of circulation causes pain too.



Loose Teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

shoe heels Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting