Sunday, March 14, 2010

I bought a pair of wedge, open toe style shoe...but the prob is that they come off my foot.......?

They need a ribbon of some sort attached at the back heel inside the shoe...any way to attache a ribbon,...or help me fom losing my shoe?!

I bought a pair of wedge, open toe style shoe...but the prob is that they come off my foot.......?
uhmm don't worry, they won't. the open toe area isn't big enough for your foot to slip out. hope i helped ♥♥
Reply:I have this problem alot...





Dr Sholls (sp?) makes somethiing for this. It's a clear kind of strip that you peel off and attach inside the back heel. It's permanently attached when you do that so be sure to place it in the right spot.





I usually get mine from wal-mart, but i've seen them at walgreens, cvs, and eckerd's, so they're probably at all drug stores.



games hardware

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

shoe heels Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting