Sunday, March 14, 2010

I NEED a way to help me keep my high heels on, I'm going to be moving a lot! How do I get them to stay on?!?!

My shoes are high heel slip ons and I;m going to be moving a lot. How do I get them to stay on while moving with out any problem??

I NEED a way to help me keep my high heels on, I'm going to be moving a lot! How do I get them to stay on?!?!
Put an insole in with a lot of grip so that your foot clings to it. Then put a small piece of soft fabric in the toe/heel of your shoe. Make sure it's small, pretty thick, and not a noticeable color like fluorescent pink or something. Try putting 5 cotton balls in the back of your heel toward the bottom so they don't overflow out of your shoe. Keep adding them if necessary. Hope it helps! Merry Christmas!





--Kate M.
Reply:they make these things now, they're these stick-on insoles which keep your feet from sliding around. dr. scholls make's them, or you can find them in any drugstore.



motorcycles

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

shoe heels Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting