Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I need new shoes that don't hurt my heels-ideas?

I like the dc shoes and vans brand-


however my heels always end up hurting in vans and they die a quick death.


dc i've heard is good.


I don't want any fancy designs...a grey and white and black shoe would be great. and something that supports heals and is good for every day use. whether that means lots of walking, running or doing nothing at all.


and preferably under $50.


thanks.

I need new shoes that don't hurt my heels-ideas?
I've had Etnies with no problems. I know alot of people who have to get that scholls rubber thing for this type of shoe. It's kind of expensive though.. you should probably see if you need it.
Reply:i personally love etnies...the backs in mine are padded and i think thats how most styles of etnies are at least the nice ones i have lol


they are really good on ur heels



motorcycles

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

shoe heels Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting