Saturday, October 24, 2009

I have new dress shoes how to do I keep the shoe from cutting into my heel?

I would like a permanent solution, is there something I can put in the shoe to keep the back of my heel from getting a sore. I tried band-aids and thicker socks won't work because then the shoe would be too tight on me.

I have new dress shoes how to do I keep the shoe from cutting into my heel?
Is the shoe sliding and rubbing against your heel? If so most department stores like JCPenny have sticker inserts you put on the trouble spot in the shoe to stop the shoe from moving. You can find them in the hosiery department. I put these inserts in my shoes when I buy them to make the shoe more comfortable. If the inserts don't work try wearing nylons or tights with the shoes until you have broken in the shoe. Once you break in the shoe, it would have stretched to fit your foot and you should have no problem.
Reply:Dr. Scholls heel therapy always works. They're gel insulated and feels really good. They work inside heels, sneakers, whatever.



performing arts

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

shoe heels Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting