Friday, November 6, 2009

Question for the shoe-aholics...........?

While at the local mall yesterday, I saw some shoes from Steve Madden. They were the closed toe, laced, 2-tone business looking shoe, with a 4" heel.


Cute for $80.00.





My problem is that I have really high arches.


Within 20 minutes, I find it difficult to walk in heels that are 2 inches or taller; the balls of my feet feel like they are on fire.


And even the Dr. Schole (sp) foot pads don't help.





So my question is, do heels that cost over $250.00 any more comfortable than heels that cost less than $100.00?

Question for the shoe-aholics...........?
No. It's the style of the shoe that matters, not the price. I could see if you were going to pay more for specialty shoes, shoes that are for people that have high arches. If you're not going to spend your money on that, then you're wasting money. Why do you want to walk in high heels anyway? If it's not comfortable, don't wear it... you might have back problems and other posture problems, anyway.
Reply:I have a variety of different kinds of shoes. I won't buy shoes that are really that expensive, but also I shop at places that will sell name brands and high fashion shoes much cheaper. For exampe a pair of Steve Maddens that I just bought this weekend (and they are just so cute) were only 40/50 bucks. But back to you question, money isn't really the issue here. I have a similar problem with my arch on my foot, which I always thought it should have been the other way around, but the only thing I can recommend is when shopping for shoes, you have to try them on and you have to walk around a little bit with them.



website design

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

shoe heels Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting