Friday, November 6, 2009

Anyway to avoid getting feet rough after wearing high heels?

I don't really know how to describe it, but I've juts switched fromr tennis shoes to high heels for a little while and my feet are getting rough on the bottom, is there anyway to prevent that? maybe some feet lotion? And also, is there anything I can put in the high heels to make it less painful?





Thank you!

Anyway to avoid getting feet rough after wearing high heels?
I wear my work sneakers any where from 10 to 13 hours a day on a regular basis , I stand, walk , lean , and do rigorous manual labor in my shoes .





I definitely enjoy wearing heels as well , any where from a kitten heel to a 5 inch heel or platform. What I do when I get ready for a night out I'll get a warm shower and clean my feet up really good , obviously lol . While in the shower I use my pumice stone to loosen dead dry skin off my heels . I usually go in a sawing motion then in gentle circles .





After I get out of the shower if I feel the need to use a callous shaver , now would be the time because your skin is softer and the hardened parts of your heels are moist and come off a lot easier ,than when dry.





On to the next step ! I like to use a body butter or a thicker lotion that contains Shea butter. My favorite is from the Tree Hut line. I get the scent Brazilian Nut , it comes in about three other scents its under 3.00 at Walmart next to the perfume and bubble bath section .





I give my feet a nice two or three minute massage from tendon to toe tops , it gets a nice circulation of blood flow going on and it just feels great ! ; ]





I do recommend you doing your lotions or creams early enough to let it fully absorb and dry into your skin before putting on shoes . If you do the lotions and throw on your shoes and go out if could spell trouble for you in a little depending on how much your feet sweat. You could be sweaty and slide around in your shoes and throw off your strut or make you wobble too much and possibly teeter over and in worse case scenario sprain your ankle and burst your ego ...


So let your lotions dry or make sure you pat/ dry your feet really well before doing the shoes !!








After I come home I like to soak my feet in a WARM bath not hot . Your feet are tender and need warmth but not hot water , use a little foot soak maybe some peppermint to make them feel better.





You should also invest in Dr.Schoolls shoe inserts for heels. I personally have burning in the balls of my feet when wearing heels , but you can get an array of different inserts made just for heels and dress shoes.
Reply:you can buy a lotion from avon *works great if you use it everyday my feet elbows knees and hands have never been softer!* its called planet spa. its the best thing ever! i love it! if you use it everyday after you take a shower your feet will feel so soft. its mainly for your feet and hands but i use it on my knees and elbows. and you can use dr.scholls they have foot pads for heels.



small business web

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

shoe heels Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting