Friday, November 6, 2009

Have you experienced pain/discomfort in your pelvic area from wearing boots with heels of at least 40 mm?

If yes, can you please give the brand/maker and country where it was manufactured. (basically this question is for men, because women are used to wearing shoes with high heels but womens answers are also welcome)

Have you experienced pain/discomfort in your pelvic area from wearing boots with heels of at least 40 mm?
Your working apart of the body you don't normally work. Wearing heels three times a week actually helps tone up your butt and thighs
Reply:my 5 " heels make me want sex,,and they get me wet,,,but they never cause me pain in my pelvis,,,but,,(giggle),,",i do get a feeling there"



viruses

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

shoe heels Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting